Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I know I'm about to make a lot of people very unhappy with this decision. To be completely honest, I don't really care. I'm constantly worried about how my actions are going to affect others and for once I need to do something entirely for me. You could say that that's being selfish but that's what I need to be right now. My health is the most important thing and I realize that now. This will be good for me.. I hope. I'm sick and tired of felling like this and this is something I've wanted for a very long time. It's going to take a lot of help from other people which is something I'm not proud of asking for but the fact that they are willing and there for me means a lot to me. I need this break and I may not be so keen on it but I know it's for the best. I may regret it for awhile and that's okay because I know in the end it will be worth it. I'm not going to say I'm sorry to those of you who will be upset by this. What I will say is that if you truly love me you will understand my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment